A career at Karpe DiemInc gives you the opportunity to join in with the creation of innovative ideas which impact Technology. Dedicated people constantly working to mark the transformation of concept to reality. We’re pledging to do better, to aim higher and to set the bar. Encouraging every employee to identify areas of opportunity around the world. Most importantly, we encourage you to be yourself and have fun. We don’t promote work/life balance in the traditional sense, rather we believe in “work/life integration.” Our healthy work culture leads our employees satisfied. We appreciate and always encourage our employees in friendly policies.
Take your career to the next level and be a part of us, send your resume with job ID to email@example.com.
Curent Job Openings
SR JAVA DEVELOPER
Job ID 041
• In-depth experience with web development standards and best practices to build efficient cross-browser web applications from mockups and maintain existing websites.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and pair programming is a plus
• Familiarity with NOSQL databases (SOLR, Cassandra, MongoDB) is a plus Willingness and availability to be a part of a 24/7 production support team on a rotating basis
• 7+ years development experience
JR JAVA DEVELOPER
Job ID 0812
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
1 year of experience in architecting and developing large, scalable, distributed or web-based applications
Understanding of component-based software, object-oriented methods, internet technologies, client/services architectures, relational databases, structured development, test methodologies, and data warehousing.
Job ID 0427
• Help self-organizing, self-managing teams achieve their goals
• Implement and support principles, rules and processes
• Facilitates preparation and readiness for PI planning, Demos, and Inspect & Adapt workshop
• Supports Product Owner with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
• Coordinate activities with other teams, attend Scrum of Scrums
• Coordinates with System Team, UX, DevOps, Shared Services and Release Management
Job Id 0829
Undergraduate degree in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related analytical field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience.
A minimum of five years general experience and five years relevant experience in analytical roles.
Experience developing creative analytical solutions to marketing and client service problems.
Able to take disparate data and understand it, process it, extract value from it, visualize it and communicate it.